How Americans Are Saving Money On Cell Phone Plans
Are you tired of seeing your cell phone bill come out to hundreds of dollars each and every month? Cell phone plans or a huge expense for families all across America. Oftentimes, most families end up paying thousands per year for basic cell phone coverage. If you think you’re paying too much, you don’t need to stick to your current carrier. Here is everything you need to know about finding an affordable phone plan.
Related Topics (Ads):
As more and more Americans become connected to their cell phones, companies are competing each and every day to offer the most affordable plans. Here are some of the most affordable cell phone service plan offers available today:
Consumers can save hundreds of dollars per year by using Red Pocket as their cell phone service provider. With Red Pocket, You’ll be able to find an ultra low priced cell phone plan that meets all of your texting, calling, and high-speed internet needs. Red pocket also has access to some of the largest nationwide networks, meaning you have total coverage when you need it most.
Some of the basic Plans offered by Red Pocket start for as low as $10 per month. You will have the opportunity to choose a plan that suits your lifestyle, with some options including the following:
- $10 per month – This basic plan gets you 500 minutes of call time along with 500 text messages per month, and 500mb of data for when you need it (1)
- $15 per month – This plan doubles your minutes to 1000 minutes of calling time, unlimited texting, and also 1GB of data each month
- $19 per month – This plan gets you unlimited calling and also unlimited texting alongside 1GB of data
- $30 per month – This plan gets you unlimited calling and texting, alongside 7GB of high speed LTE data
Red Pocket So offers families access to a family plan to save even more money. If you are looking for an affordable cell phone plan that will give you reliable coverage, Red Pocket is the right cell phone service provider for you
One of the latest players to enter the cell phone world is Mint Mobile. However, this company has already gained a large foothold in the cell phone service plan world. This company is currently offering ultra-cheap limited-time promotions in order to increase its customer base. Even if you don’t have access to Mint Mobile discounts, you still get access to some of the lowest prices at America.
Some of their more popular plans include:
- $15 per month – This plan offers unlimited nationwide talk and text and also 3GB of high-speed LTE data each month (2)
- $20 per month – This plan gets you unlimited talk and text as mentioned above, but increases your high-speed LTE access to 8GB each month
- $25 per month – With this plan, not only do you get unlimited talk and text, but you also get an increase in LTE data to 12GB each month.
Some of the lowest prices of the industry come from a cell phone service provider called Unreal Mobile. Many surveys have found that Unreal Mobile offers some of the lowest prices in America. Another benefit of Unreal Mobile is that each plan they offer gives you access to unlimited talk and text nationwide, which offers extra value to money-conscious consumers.
Some of their popular plans include:
- $10 per month – For this plan, you get 1GB of data each month and unlimited talk and text (3)
- $15 per month – This plan offers customers 2GB of data each month alongside unlimited talk and text
- $30 per month – If you need access to more LTE data, this plan bumps your data availability to 5GB each month
Our monthly cell phone service bills can be one of the most expensive bills Americans faced each year. With so many families paying well over $1,000 per year for cell phone coverage, it’s no surprise that many are trying to save by switching carriers. Thankfully, there are multiple carrier you can choose from that will help you save hundreds of dollars each and every year
Related Topics (Ads):
“Accepting responsibility even when it’s not your fault and fixing the problem; you will have unlimited income potential in your life.” – Andy Frisella